Friday, August 27, 2010

Better Blogging with Brent Riggs

Brent Riggs has a great blog about helping bloggers have better blogs. Say that three times fast; that’s quite the tongue twister. Anyway, he gave us this landscape to work with and will then do a private online tutorial to teach us how to make landscape photos better. Just go to his blog to participate.
Original
landscapeenhance1old
My edit. I ran several PW actions including Seventies and Heartland.
landscapeenhance1
Can’t wait to learn more!
Sarah:)

3 comments:

  1. Very cool! I'm interested in checking out his blog. I can always use some help with photos :)

    Tks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Sarah! I can't wait to see how many pics he has in one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the effects you chose...cool and quite different! ;-))

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to write one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...