1. If you could, would you go back to high school?
I think I would. I have about a million times more confidence in myself now which would makes high school lot more pleasurable than it was.
2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)
1) World Peace?
2) End world hunger?
I only joke because I really can't limit it to two things and have them be weighted by #1 and #2 because I'd lay awake at night thinking about all the other more relavent things I should've put down. Insecure much??!!
3. What kids show do you secretly like?
iCarly!!! I love that show and I don't care who knows it!
4. What is your beverage of choice?
Diet Mt. Dew. It's my liquid gold!
5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?
My weight. How cliche! But, so very true! I let it get wayyyyyy out of control and am diligently working to overcome this food addiction. So I guess it's not so much about weight, but working through this addiction. I'm going to plug a great book that's really been helping me on this front..."Spirit Led Eating" by Erling Fredrickson.
That was fun! Want to participate? Click on the button below!