Sunday, April 25, 2010

Camping at Santee State Park

You know what's better than a great weekend away camping? A nice hot shower to wash all of the filth off of you!

The boys, Charlie's friend and I went camping with some great friends to Santee State Park. We left after school on Friday and spent two nights there. 












I so wish this picture would have been better or at least something to work with because I love the happy smile on Ryan's face.









Mr. Nick was the chef of the weekend. He took good care of us all!

Enough of the pictures already, mom!



























Good bye Santee! We had so much fun and can't wait to do it again!

Sarah:)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, i officially got lost in your blog - these are great. I'm sure i'm drawn to them because of my own boys - but oh.my.goodness. what sweet pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sheri! I'm going to head over to your blog now to check it out! Boys sure do make good subject to photograph!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to write one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...