Sunday, April 28, 2013

Chicken, Basil, Walnut, and Greek Yogurt Salad

I'm always looking for something new to use Greek yogurt in, especially since I got to try Fage Greek yogurt free by being a Bzz Agent.

Here's my recipe for a yummy chicken salad that can be eaten on its own or would be awesome on a cracker or even toast.

Ingredients:
4 ounces chicken breast (4 points plus)
14 grams walnuts (it's 1/2 of a serving of walnuts) (3 points plus)
several basil leaves (0 points plus)
5 TBSP Green nonfat yogurt (1 points plus)
salt and pepper, to taste

Directions:
1. Pulse the chicken breast in a food processor until desired consistency is reached. I do it until it's almost like a crushed nuts consistency.
2. Add basil and walnuts. Pulse until desired consistency.

3. Add five TBSP Greek nonfat yogurt.
4. Pulse until desired consistency is reached. 

I added a little ground sea salt and pepper and served with basil leaves. It was creamy and healthy and only eight Weight Watchers Points Plus...a perfectly healthy lunch!

Sarah:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to write one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...