Monday, March 8, 2010

More Before/After Using Photoscape

I waste so much time messing with these pics. It's so rewarding though seeing the change from a blah picture to a pretty cool looking image.

Before
This is the boys outside with Stanley. Pretty boring picture that isn't too special.

After
This picture speaks of the close relationship between a dog and a boy.

Before

After
Add a little backlight, vingette and crop and it's a much nicer photo.

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After





2 comments:

  1. I've been trying to learn photoshop elements. It's taking a while but I'm keeping at it. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog (on a chicken wing and a prayer). The dachshund is always good for a laugh. Great looking family-you are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kate! Growing up I had a basset and I think that dachschunds and basset have a lot of similar characteristics. My boys loved that curling pic too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to write one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...