Friday, March 26, 2010

Fill-in-the-Blank Friday

Wanna play along? Click here!

1. The best piece of advice I was ever given was live like there's no tomorrow and one day you'll be right.

2. If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to Palmetto Animal Assisted Life Services. I need to modify that. I wouldn't give it to just one charity. There would be at least a few.


3. If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be pizza with about every topping imaginable and buster bar dessert.


4. My hair is newly cut. I like it, except the boring color! It's bland brown. I'd like it to be this color...


5. If at first you don't succeed keep on trying and know that God has a master plan for your life. "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11

6. I have always been very emotional when I see disabled people. I'm get emotional seeing what people with disibilites go through and what they overcome.

7. Oh....and by the way....I'm NERVOUS to have a different PAALS puppy this weekend. Let's hope Roberta is a good girl this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to write one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...