Sunday, March 14, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things…

I just can't live without these things!

I’ve been in love with the minty feel of Burt’s Beeswax
in a tin for as long as I can remember.


The Pumpkin Pie Candle from Yankee Candle can bring me back to
Thanksgiving even in the scorching heat of South Carolina summers.




Have you ever had a real Wisconsin cheese curd?
Life is not complete without this indulgence.




Nothing brings me back to my boys’ babyhood more than the smell of Johnson and Johnson Baby Lotion. It’s incredible how a scent can make a memory come alive.

I have always had a love of dishes.
The Sango Sweet Shoppe dishes make me happy everyday.


What do you love? What makes you happy everytime you use it/see it/smell it?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to write one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...