Friday, March 19, 2010

AS is a PITA and a PCD too.

I've crowned it AD (acronym day)!

IMHO acryonyms can be real TS to decipher. Especially when you CUS because you're just an OF.

Sorry to go OT, I really wanted to talk about what a PITA AS is. AS stands for ankylosing spondylitis. It's an autoimmune disease that I was diagnosed with about a year-and-a-half ago. Without giving you TMI, AS affects the large joints in the body and the spine. As with other autoimmune diseases (such as RA, JRA, MS, SLE, etc), AS most of the time can be controlled (not cured) with certain types of medications.

Some days I think it MBN to wake up not stiff and/or in pain, I realize this is the life that God gave me and I will work with it to the BOMA.

More on AS L8R.

JW, does a person really swear and fall to the floor when they type ROTFLMAO?

TTFN,
Sarah:)

1 comment:

  1. I can sympathize with you! It's hard being a mom, trying to keep up with her kids, when you're not feeling well. Or are in pain. I have some joint issues as well, especially certain times of month. Sure makes you feel old, huh?
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I haven't been talking much about Crohn's since I've been in remission for several years now.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to write one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...