Monday, March 1, 2010

Lesson Learned: A tested tip to get your child to sleep in on the weekends

Saturday and Sunday mornings at our house start bright and early. Not because of the two or three dogs we have every weekend either, but because the boys choose to get up extra early on the weekend.

Well, I have learned a trick to get them to sleep in. Ready for it? Right before I leave the room before tuck-in I quietly say, "When you wake up you need to clean your room before you come out." Or, "Don't forget that you need to shower as soon as you get up."

Try it. It works like a magic little pill! I might just try to market my little strategy it works so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to write one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...