Sunday, March 21, 2010

Isle of Palms Before/After Using PhotoScape


Spring has sprung! We decided to take a little road trip (just two hours) to Isle of Palms. Nearly 80 degrees was the high and there was not a cloud in the sky. The gentle breeze kissed my face while I relaxed in my comfy beach chair.

I played with some of the 196 pictures I took. Here are the results. I wish I could tell you step-by-step what I did to alter the images, but I was just playing around.

Before

After


Before

After. I love the difference in the appearance of the water.

Before. It's too dark.

After

Before

After. I love how soft this looks. It's a bit over-exposed, but I like it!

Before.  This pic is ok but too dark and off-center.

After

Before

After

Before

After. I used a "film effect" with this one, but don't recall what it was.
Whatever it was, I like it! The whole pic looks so much crisper.

Before

After

Before

After

Before. This is a great shot of Charlie,
but those darn butts behind it are a little distracting.

After

Before

After. I love the pruny hands!

Before

After

Until next time,
Sarah:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to write one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...