Hey there! I'm Sarah and I live in South Carolina.
Some things you might want to know about me and in no particular order are:
1. I have two boys. I always knew I'd have two boys.
2. I married my husband in 1999. We met mowing city parks one summer in college.
3. I grew up Catholic - went to Catholic elementary school, high school and college and taught at a Catholic school. I am now a Methodist, but I don't think it matters what denomination you are. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life!
4. Pizza, any kind at all, is my favorite food. I consider it healthy because it has all the major food groups.
5. I've lived in seven states from the west coast to the east coast.
6. I have an autoimmune disease called ankylosing spondylitis. The medicine I have to take for it is almost as bad as the disease itself.
7. My plan was to go back to teaching after my youngest was in kindergarten. Due to #6, I do not work now. That makes me sad.
8. I have a love affair with Seattle.
9. Look up "homebody" in the dictionary and you'll see a picture of me.
10. I'm a bit scatter-brained and cannot tell a story from beginning to end to save my life.
11. Diet. Mountain Dew has been an addiction of mine since high school. I limit myself to two a day and that's tough.
12. My lucky number is 11. I've gone one over so I must stop now!