Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Football and Goofiness

My boys’ current love is football. They play every minute they can. We live just a few miles from the high school so we went to their practice field/track/weedy overgrowth area and had some fun.
Have I ever mentioned that this kid makes me laugh? Remember Chris Farley’s physical comedy? Ryan does that kind of crazy physical funniness that makes me (us) crack up.
3
7
If I titled pictures, I’d title this one, “Birds on a Wire”. Wait, that’s not a wire. That’s a pole. Ok, never mind!
4
Any suggestions on how I could get the football in this mid-air shot to not be so fuzzy?5
Hello up there!
6
See that football’s trajectory? I think it was intentional.
8
9
10
11
13
14
Even on a football field beauty can be found.
12
15
16
17
18
Wordish Wednesday
Sarah:)

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun...with weather still warm! I love the shot of the blue grid. Very interesting and arty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool photos. I love the one of the camera on the ground of the football field. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great football images, they truly do look like they are having a blast! happy ww!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You took some great photos! Looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great day! As for the football to not be fuzzy - increase your shutter speed, and if that's not enough you can up your ISO, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEEEKKK!! I'm am SO in love with these shots! You got me all fired up from your shot a day (or two? ago... i'm losing track of the days this week), and I was all ready to take the kids out to my old high school field. My plans were foiled by the monsoon-like winds we've been having - yuck! Oh, these are just fantastic, and you're given me so many great ideas. Thanks! :-)

    Oh yeah, and Katie's right...you'll need a super fast shutter speed, which shouldn't be a problem if it's bright outside.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to write one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...