Saturday, October 16, 2010

Holy Hail Batman

I've been a part of some weird weather in my lifetime. I've been in earthquakes (Seattle), tornadoes (SD and MN), hurricanes (SC) and blizzards (MN and SD). I've seen my fair share of hail, but usually with some warning. The other day, within about one minute, the sky turned dark gray, lightening struck, thunder rolled, rain pelted down and marble-sized hail bombarded us. It was so crazy!

Before that all happened though. I got this cute pic of the boys after a tackle. Nothing like football in the fall!

5

The Paper Mama

3

6

7

8

2

10

9

1

Sarah:)

6 comments:

  1. thats cool! hail scares me, but I used to live in MOntana...so thats why. Its crazy big there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That's crazy weather. Scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha, I was born and raised in Minnesota, so I know crazy weather too, and it seemed to follow me when I moved to Phoenix, because just last week we got hit super hard with Midwestern-style storms, complete with eight tornadoes up in the mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I didn't even think about football games in the fall but after seeing these I am getting so many fun memories:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great capture!! The joy in their faces is contagious :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoa, that hail is nuts!
    i love your entry what a fun candid photo, you can totally sense the fun they are having :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to write one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...