Sunday, April 11, 2010

Post-Processing Blahs

I have openly professed my love for Photoshop Elements. I am not backing away from my love, just wondering if I'm taking advantage of it. I must be going through the, "if a little is good, a lot must be great!" stage. A little lightening of the shadows where needed? Great. Sliding the little slider (so, I'm having a brain fart) way too far to the right probably isn't a great photographic idea.

Anyway, I finally got out of the house on Saturday after being sick all week, and met a friend and Grandma Deb at the park. It was nice to get out and breathe in fresh air.

Here are some before and after (using my love) pics I took. Please, oh please, let me know if you think my post-processing photos are just too much. Sometimes I think they look great, other times I wonder if they look too fake.

Before
After
Before
After
Before
(Bryson posing so nicely by a gravestone. He will flash that smile at me anytime. My boys run the opposite way when they hear the zipper on the camera bag.) 
After
Before
After
Before
After
Thanks for looking!
Sarah:)

2 comments:

  1. I could say a lot of things but I will try to keep it short. It is kind of hard to judge photos from webshots, because I don't know if what I see on my monitor is what you see on yours. The first photo I think is a little too contrasty in the second shot or at least over saturated. As far as the second and third sets I like what you have done. I am not a big fan of tinted-looking photos so I am going to withhold judgment on the fourth set. And for the fifth set, I actually like the before better, probably only because it looks like there is more tonality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary! I appreciate your honest feedback!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to write one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...