Saturday, April 11, 2009

Me, Sarah


I've finally plunged into the world of blogging. My mind is wasting away on Facebook so I thought I'd give this a try; it has got to be more mentally stimulating than playing Hatchlings for hours at a time!

Even though I'm many other things than a mom, my primary identity is being a mom. I have been blessed with two wonderfully healthy and active boys. There's not a day that goes by that I don't feel extremely blessed to have such great sons. They make me laugh, cry, scream, ponder, all within a two-minute time span. They are my world and I don't remember life before them and I can't imagine life without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to write one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...