Wednesday, May 25, 2011

25 Things We're Doing This Summer

Whoa doggie! it's been about two months since my last post! I wish I can say that I've been up to some amazing things, but, I haven't. It's been life as usual. And, if I'm completely honest, I feel back into the Facebook games black whole that tends to suck me in.

Summer is just around the corner. I've been doing a lot of thinking about what will occupy our time for a few months while school is out. Here's my partial list.

1. Swim team M-F 8:30-10:30AM.
2. Swim team meets M and Th afternoons/evenings.
3. Swim at our neighborhood pool.
4. Swim at the Dam beach.
5. Go to Blowfish games.
6. Do the Summer Reading Program at the library.
7. Go to Wednesday afternoon shows at library.
8. See several matinees.
9. Go to the ocean for day trips at least three times.
10. Go to the Charleston water park at least once.
11. VBS!
12. Fly to MN for a week.
13. Catch up on math concepts for Charlie.
14. Teach Ryan cursive.
15. Go to Shealy's for lunch at least twice.
16. Help Charlie start his own blog.
17. Make and keep a cleaning schedule.
18. Do a literature study together.
19. Go to Saluda Splash Pad.
20. Listen to loud music.
21. Water color paint.
22. Have a Harry Potter movie marathon.
23. Camp at the ocean.
24. Conduct lots of science experiments.
25. Go to the Peach Fesitval.

That list should keep us pretty darn busy this summer. Crazy thing is, it'll go by so quickly!

Sarah:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to write one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...