Thursday, February 2, 2012

Project Pinterest: Hand Line Art


Charlie and I are doing art this quarter. We're having lots of fun learning and doing. I saw this pin and pinned it on my homeschool board. It's a great, easy lesson in lines in art. Click on the picture below to go to the original pin.

Trace the hand in pencil. With a marker, draw a straight line until you get to the hand. Then make a curve from one line to the next, then continue the straight line.

Here is our version.



Pinterest has been so great for remembering what I want to do with Charlie. I LOVE Pinterest!



Project Pinterest

Sarah:)








3 comments:

  1. That is so cool!! How do people come up with these ideas?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Do you just trace your hand & then arch the lines that run through the hand-tracing? -- or is there more to it than I'm seeing? The effect is really so convincing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool! I can't wait to show this to my oldest daughter. She loves art. Totally pinning this!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to write one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...