I love lists. Here's a list of what we've been up to and just random stuff I'd like to share.
1. Charlie turned 11 and Ryan turned 9! They had a fun party at Celebrations.
2. Kurt and I celebrated our 13th anniversary. Let me tell you what, marriage is hard work!
3. The boys and I started the Couch to 5K program. We're only on day two. It's going to be tough. I know I've got to do something with my health though. I even took a 'before' photo that I'll share closer to when the 'after' is accomplished...look for it in a year or so!
4. On a whim, I bought a new camera! I sold my 'old' camera online with money in hand less than 24 hours after I posted it. I think it was meant to be! I haven't spent a lot of time with it yet, but will as soon as it cools down and I can get outside without sweating like a hog.
5. This post has gotten more than 42,000 pageviews. It's so weird to me because posts that I think are good get like 10 pageviews, then posts like that get at least a thousand a day. Weird!
6. I am so over summer. Swim team is over and so is our routine. It's too hot to play outside and the pool has lots its thrill for the boys. Only three weeks until school starts and this momma can't wait!
7. This sermon/article on the Chic-Fil-A deal is great. I encourage you to read it.
8. I'm hooked on Bubble Safari on Facebook. The reason I started this blog years ago was to get myself to quit playing useless games, namely, Farmville. Perhaps it's time to start blogging more again so I can get out of the torture of trying to pass level after level in BS. Yes, there's a reason that game's initials are BS!
9. I'm going through an identity crisis right about now. I think I'll write about that later though.
10. Middle school is right around the corner. Not literally. Nervous, anxious, and excited is how I'm feeling about this transition. “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." - Philippians 4:6-7
See you soon!