Tuesday, July 27, 2010

RAW(e) – 2(6)

Here’s the deal over at Sailor & Company
You are to post the sixth picture in your second file.
This is the sixth picture in my second picture file.
It is to be completely unedited and doesn’t matter how random it is.
This picture is unedited (as if you couldn’t see that) and is pretty random.
It’s actually a reflection of the street. We have a mirror/hanger-thing by our front door and this was the reflection in it. Kinda looks like an x-ray of my arm on the right too, doesn’t it?
009
Sarah:)

3 comments:

  1. Cool. I love the blue sky ---- feels like home. Nice pic. :)
    nanskimtn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a quiet little neighborhood.

    If you like this theme, come to my blog on Friday. I’m hosting “Photo Roulette Friday.” I hope you’ll join.

    http://mischiefandlaughs.blogspot.com/2010/07/introducing-photo-roulette-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. For being a picture of a reflection....it is so clear! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to write one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...