Saturday, December 31, 2011

Memories, Dreams, and Reflections 2011

 

Me

I am just glad I made it through this very trying year!

1

 

I Love You Kurt

37

 

Still Laughing...

Read the sign on the car and notice the toddler is in the front seat, isn’t in a car seat or isn’t even buckled up!

10

 

Winter Wonderland

1

 

Birthday

15

 

Friends

2

 

I Was Inspired...

hazy

 

Spring Fever

14

 

Travel

3

 

Summer Days 

13

 

A Day In My Life

1

 

All Smiles

3

 

Autumn Harvest

Not your typical Autumn harvest, but it’s Autumn in SC!

14

 

Home

This is not my home, but I’d like it to be!

8

 

Celebrate!

Every fourth of July we go to the Gilbert Peach Festival. Every year we don’t want to go to the Peach Festival, but we do anyway. Maybe in 2012 we’ll celebrate a different way!

1

 

Let's Do It Again

7

 

I Miss You

I miss swimming every day. 

2

 

Beautiful

Whatever this is, the colors are absolutely beautiful.

9

 

Dress Up

zombie

 

Macro

12

 

Holidays

My birthday parfait, made specially for me by my boys.

raspberry-parfait

 

My Favorite 

Once a year I eat these little beauties. I look forward to October every year just so I can indulge in these mini-donuts!

mini-donuts

 

Don't Ever Change

I never want to change my sense of awe in everything that God created.

december-sunset

 

Just Because...So There!

5

 

Hopes and Dreams

I hope to get my photography business off the ground in 2012!

whites5

 
Sarah:)

13 comments:

  1. What a great year! Hope 2012 is just as special and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos :) Hope the new year brings your photography business for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with your new business

    Happy New YEar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots - love your selfie - good luck with your photography business and Blessings to you in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute shots... I really like the one of your boys in the snow. Adorable.

    Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent images! I particularly love the macro shot...so well done. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful collection - it looks like you had a fantastic year and I hope 2012 is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your Winter Wonderland shot.. everything about it! =) Great collection of photos here.

    Here's to a wonderful 2012 for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great collection, Sarah. Wishing you good luck in your new photography ventures this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great collection!! I loved the shot of the dragonfly, best wishes for the launch of your business!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great series of photos! I love the sunset...and that parfait looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful photos! You have brought your photos to another level this year! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to write one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...