Friday, December 2, 2011

Toilet Papering

Some mature friends thought it would be funny to add a little decoration to our yard last night.



This group of ladies and I call ourselves the Mommy Mafia.



Our friendships' formed when we all had little ones seven years ago and we were all active in the MOMS Club. Even though we can go months without seeing each other, when we get together we have the best of times. 



We laugh until we cry or pee our pants. 



I am so thankful for the Mommy Mafia! What a wonderful group of nine beautiful women!


Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli


Sarah:)

2 comments:

  1. Haha...I love that name! Girlfriends are the BEST!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, they must have some fun decorating

    http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to write one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...