Sunday, May 23, 2010

Seagrove Beach – Day Seven – The End

You know the movie, “The Truman Show” starring Jim Carrey? It was filmed one town over from where we were. It’s called Seaside and it was a wonderful place to take pictures.
021
023pscape
026
032
Had to take this one for those Clemson fans out there.
033
This is where I want to live…”Mom’s Off Duty”!
034
041
Apparently Vera Bradley lives here.
043 044
049
052
Charlie strolls through the croquet field. You should be laughing really hard right now. Us, croquet?!!!!
057
Condiments, anyone?
062
I have an obsession with quotation marks. I’m not sure what they really mean about “organic”.  Do you?
065
This is my kind of store!
071
I’ll give you a high-five if you can tell me who this looks like.
079
Charlie fiddled with his new fishing pole for hours.
089

097
Grandma and Charlie enjoy a nice game of frisbee, or fris-a-bee as Ryan calls it.
102
110
111
117
I get this look from him a lot.
124
This is what a $10 ice cream cone looks like. Better take a good hard look. It’ll never happen again.
127
130
I could not capture this moment very well. Ryan’s tooth came out in a Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich. I was so excited I couldn’t even take a picture properly.
134
Awwwwwww.
152
A family was having their pictures taken on the beach. I snagged this shot but felt really bad about intruding on their time. Wish I would’ve just asked if I could take some more of them. It was a gorgeous night and they all looked pretty cool in their white shirts and jeans.
158
Uncle Ron and Aunt T take a minute to pose for a picture.
159
So do grandma and grandpa.
161
So do Ryan and Charlie.
164
I got in on the action too.
165
T likes to take pictures as much as I do.
171
Who knew that jellyfish come in all colors and sizes? Not me!
191
194
Ignore the boogers in the nose. I would Photoshop them out, but I don’t have PSE anymore. :(
197
What a perfect night!
198
207
I think this shot epitomizes Ryan. He’s always on the move and usually has a stick or gun or light saber or something else in this hand.
215
218
It’s getting sad now.
220
221
This was my parting gift…a dragonfly on the beach!!
229 239
So long Seagrove Beach. We’ll see you next year!
Sarah:)

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks like Maxine! Lovely pictures as always!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to write one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...