Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hello Monday

Hello first week of being 36.
Hello week of no appointments!
Hello Monday, day of beginning a diet after indulging sinfully on my birthday.*
raspberry-parfait
*This was the birthday parfait the boys made me for breakfast (that and pancakes, eggs and sausage) and I would consider this to be healthy. It was all the other things I didn’t photograph that, once added together, make for a crazy calorie fest of a day!
Hello first week of flag football and last week of soccer.
Ryan 1
Hello week of homeschool that I completely have not planned for yet.
Goodbye insecurities, heartbreak, pain and anxiety of 35!
Have a great week everyone!
Sarah:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to write one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...