Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Funk and Funky Rug

I'm just in a funk. It's the almost-birthday funk that I get in each year. There's something about looking back on another year and looking forward to another year that stirs my insides.

I don't think I'm where I want to be in life, but then again, I really don't know where I would be when I was this age. Sometimes I feel like I'm too young to feel this old. Sometimes I feel like I'm no where near mature enough to be an adult, much less a someone who is closer to 40 than 30. Wishy-washy is how I feel. Yeah, wishy-washy.

On a totally unrelated note, here is my most recent rug adventure.

***Instructions on rug can be found here.***

Have a wonderful weekend ya'll!



Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

Link up to Project Pinterest if you create something this weekend!

Sarah:)

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of practicing the method with small projects first. Love how colorful this is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO darling!! Would LOVE it if you would link these up at my turquoise lovin' party going on right now!! http://www.sweetlittlegals.com/2011/11/turquoise-lovin-13.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to write one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...