1. I made my son cry tonight. I felt like such a meany and totally wish I would’ve just held my tongue. I hope this makes me stop before saying what’s in my head next time. It’s so not fun to see your little one hurt because of something you said. :(
2. Join me on my boycott of Cap’n Crunch. I have an abscessed tooth due to breaking my tooth from eating Cap’n Crunch one morning a month or so ago. Now, because of CC, I need a root canal. Help!!
3. I love the rain. I love the way it sounds. I love the way it smells. I love the grey, cloudiness it produces. That’s part of the reason I belong in Seattle!
(courtesy of http://www.rogersellsseattle.com/)
4. I’m having a flare. My body hurts. I have fevers off and on due to inflammation. I’m so tired that I sleep all day. The good news is that this is the first time I’ve had one in months and it’s pretty minor.
5. My husband’s DM called my husband lazy and told him he didn’t have a good work ethic. People could call my husband a lot of names (as we all could be called a lot of names) but those two names? NEVER! He is the hardest worker I’ve EVER known. Seriously, just to save labor, he worked 21 hours the other day. Makes me think that his DM just wants Kurt to explode at him for such an erroneous insult.
6. I can’t get enough of this part of the song. It’s at the one minute mark. Make sure you have rolled up the rug and cleared the furniture away if you listen to this. It makes you want to party! Funny thing is though, I can’t stand the rest of the song, and didn’t like it the first time it came out either.
7. I haven't read a good fiction book in ages. I’ve just been reading non-fiction and I really need to get my hands on a good engrossing story.
8. I’m sad that football is almost over and that basketball has started. I love to watch football on tv (and in real life) but hate to watch basketball on tv (although I do enjoy it in real life). I think it’s the constant squeaky noises of the shoes and the floor that really drive me nuts. And, go Packers!
9. There’s a lot of controversy surrounding Teen Mom on MTV. After seeing how tough it is on these girls, I’d think that people would be praising this show for showing the bad parts of being a parent. I don’t think it’s glorifying teen parenthood at all.
10. On the other hand, all of the Desperate Housewives shows are just ridiculous. I have a confession to make though, I LOVE them all. They make me feel like I’m pretty normal. Every season makes me feel better and better about myself!
Have a great week everyone!