Friday, January 28, 2011

Filter in PSE

I think I’ve mentioned that I’ve been in a flare all week. Today, I’m feeling a bit better, at least well enough to sit at the computer for more than a few minutes at a time. I haven’t been out at all to take pictures this week, but played around today some in PSE 8. Here’s what I came up with.

Filter>Stylize> Glowing Edges

1

 

Filter>Artistic>Neon Glow>Adjusted color and brightness

2

 

I walked away from my computer for a few hours and can’t remember at all what I did with this. Do you know of a way to be able to look at every step you took, other than in the layers panel?

3

 

Here’s the original.

DSC_0037

My favorite is the first “glowing edges” one. What’s yours?

Sarah:)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I like the glowing edges. Do you know much about the high-pass filter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!! ...all of them! Thanks for sharing what you did and how to get there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat. I love that first one.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to write one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...