Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow, Rain, Ice and No School

In case you weren’t aware, the South is getting hit hard with a winter storm. Normally, I tend to poke a little fun at the Southerners who flock to the grocery store to ensure they have milk and bread for the big storms. This winter storm, I wish I wouldn’t have spent so much time poking fun at and more time getting my butt to the grocery store!

The snow is great and all, but the boys will be home this past weekend, Monday and Tuesday and have half a day on Thursday and off Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. This is coming off only one week from being back from Christmas break. I think I feel my sanity floating away!

1

Sweet Shot Day Photobucket

Sarah:)

15 comments:

  1. I think we're getting hit with it right now but we dont' have nearly that much...not yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo. Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Good Luck! that's how I feel EVERYDAY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is trouble with winter storms, but you have made up for any insanity hints with an absolutely stunning photo. Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome shot!! I dream of seeing all that white.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how everyone is enjoying the snow days all over the country. Stopped by via Happiness Project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh looks like so much fun in a snowy land!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE IT!!! enjoy the snow together :-)

    Blessings,
    Jill
    http://fnaphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great picture of childhood happening.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome picture...that is some major snow that you have going on there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your action shot! You captured a great moment in the snow. It's very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great shot! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great shot!! They are looking like they are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a Georgia peach myself and we are just waiting for the ice to thaw. It's been pretty crazy. My sanity is threatened as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. All three look so excited to be out in that snow! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to write one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...