Friday, October 28, 2011

Some of My Favorite 2009 Posts


One reason I love blogging is because I love to look back on life and see what seemed pertinent enough to blog about back then. These few posts were way back in ‘09.
I blogged very infrequently back then and wasn’t in to photography at all yet. 
My very first post brought back memories of how little the boys were. They were eight and six (seven and five in the picture) when I started this blog. I had forgotten that I started blogging to stave off my obsession with Facebook games!
I was a little taken aback by this post. Sad to say we are still dealing with the same issues and although we’ve made progress, we still have a long way to go!
Sadly, I am still dealing with this issue. Perhaps it will always be something I need to work on. Do you struggle with this too?
Amazing how much changes, and even how much more stays the same.
Sarah:)
P.S. Don’t forget about Project Pinterest coming up this Thursday!
Project Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for taking the time to write one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...